ZONING Issues How to handle

IF a Property is ZONED Commercial, etc, The listing agent should get the zoning right from the municipality and the permitted uses.


IF you are the Buyers Agent you should do this also AND have your buyer VERIFY their specific use themselves with the municipality.


Folks, keep the liability out of YOUR Bucket and in the Buyers!

Leave a Reply